Concrete Pumping & Pump Term Rentals
Need A Concrete Or Grout Pump?
Gunner has encountered almost all pumping conditions - up and down, hot and cold, even under water applications - in a variety of applications - power plants, houses, high rises, steel mills, mining and pulp mills. Gunner can help you find the best pump for the job.
Gunner's Concrete Pump Types:
- ELBA Boom Pump (31m) (100 + Cubic yd./hr.)
- ELBA Boom Pump (28m) (100 + Cubic yd./hr.)
- SCHWING Line Pumps (70+ Cubic yd./hr.)
- REED Line Pumps (50+ Cubic yd./hr.)
Gunner's Specialty Grout Pump Types:
- ACKER Colgrout Unit (colloidal grout mixer/pump)
When it comes to concrete and grout pumping, hire Gunner to do the job or rent a unit to get the job contracted yourself. Our available rental units cover a complete range of boom pumps, trailer line pumps, and placement line assemblies. When renting we offer options to provide a contract operator and equipment training.
1982 Elba Concrete Pump Model 8030 Boom
- Extension 105' Reach
- Twin Wall Pipe 106 ubic Yd/Hr – piston pressure 863 PSI
- Mounted on: 1996 Peterbilt 320, 300hp, 10 speed, air conditioning, kysor system, am/fm tape, (low operating hours like new).
1982 Elba Concrete Pump Model 8024 Boom
- Extension 85′ Reach
- Twin Wall Pipe 106 Cubic Yd/Hr – Piston Pressure 863 PSI
- Mounted On: 1996 Peterbilt 320, 300hp, 10 Speed, Air Conditioning, Kysor System, Am/Fm Tape, (Low Operating Hours Like New)
SCHWING 750-18 Concrete Trailer Pump
- 69 Cubic yards per hour
- Construction or mine operation
- Low Hours, very reliable condition