Shotcrete & Gunite
What is Shotcrete?
Structurally engineered sprayed concrete foundation repair.
Construction Solution Include:
- Concrete Restoration
- Foundation Repair
- Slope Stabilization
- Swimming Pools
- Water Erosion Control
Proper Application is Important
- Local engineers prepare structural drawings and do site inspections which guarantee the work’s structural integrity.
- Shotcrete compacts and builds upon itself, embedding steel reinforcement as it adheres to the existing wall or back-up form.
- The compacting action of the application produces a very dense, high strength concrete wall, with improved waterproofing qualities.
- Concrete is forced into the existing wall cracks, and irregularities, creating an excellent bonding to an existing surface.
- Resulting foundation wall is structurally superior to new foundation walls, at much less than the cost of replacement walls.
- Work can generally be completed within one (1) week, and in any season of the year, with little disturbance to the continuous living conditions.
- Engineered Shotcrete foundation repair is recognized by the Central Mortgage and Housing corporation (CMHC).
- Older homes and commercial buildings can be regenerated economically (better than new).